Thursday, July 16, 2009

My favorite thing about summer school July 16, 2009

My favorite thing about summer school was meeting new people, like Ms. Rich, Ms, Terri, Madison, Dante, Ryan, Tasia, Katie, Sienna, and then seeing the people that I already new like Eli, Mason, and Trey. I had funny seeing you everyday of summer school. I hope you all have a great school year and do your best. Remember that you can be anything you want to be and the teachers are all here to help you if you will let them. I also learned some new things I never knew anything about blogging and I hope to keep doing it , I also hope that I can still see interesting things on all of your blogs this next school year. I all so learned some neat things about bees that I did not know. I will miss seeing you guys. Have a GREAT YEAR!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I will miss this half of this school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being an important part of our summer school. I was so worried about the "unknown" para and you fit in so nicely. Keep in touch, blogging; I'll be checking your "dog of the day" I'm sure! Have a good school year next year and give my regards to Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was glad to see you every day to

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a great summer school and seeing you Ms. Nada. Its been to long to see you.

    ReplyDelete