Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What I did over the weekend

I worked on the 4th of July. We had a Big BBQ for the residents that I work with and from the other houses. We had hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, baked beans and all kinds of desserts. It was pretty fun I missed being with my family on the 4th because we generally all get together and have a big feast and just enjoy each others company. I am hoping to get to see them this weekend for a surprise party that we are trying to have for my brother and his wife... but I am not sure if I get off yet I asked off for party of the day but have not been told yet if I have gotten it or not. I did talk to my son on the 4th and they are getting excited about my daughter, my granddaughter, and I coming to see them. I am getting excited and scared at the same time because this is only my second time to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment